For thermal imaging division we currently are looking for a highly motivated
The new sales manager is a strongly customer-focused individual with 5+ years of experience in selling high technology measurement equipment to industrial customers and R&D institutions.
The righ candidate successfully works with little supervision, is a highly motivated self‐starter and should be willing to undergo a job training at InfraTec’s headquarters in Dresden, Germany.
- Sell to US customers together with the incumbent sales manager and comprehensively supported by the full team in Germany
- Conduct commercial communication with the customers
- Provide technical customer service
- Promote actively InfraTec´s products and brand in visits of and demonstrations to customers and potential sales channels, at trade shows and other events both off-line and on-line
- Develop and execute business development strategies further expanding the reach of InfraTec
- Business development (e.g. provide qualified input for web presence and marketing material, attend trade shows and conferences, conduct cold calls and custome visits with technical support from Germany)
- Support development of annual and short‐term business plans and sales forecasts
- Analyze account developments, trends and progress
- Master’s or other advanced degree in business, engineering or science
- Broad general technical knowledge required
- Relevant industry and sales experience within high-tech measurements desired
- Understanding to smartly combine and communicate technical expertise with commercial needs
- Fluent German language skills are seen as a strong advantage even not be required
- Ability to travel domestically and occasionally abroad as needed. (e.g. twice per year to headquarters in Germany)
- Usage of Windows, Office and ERP/CRM tools
- Strong written, negotiation, and oral communication skills are required
Interested? Become Part of Our Team!
We are look to receiving your application! Please send your resume to us: